Visual Performance Management
VPM (Visual Performance Management) is a great system to help leaders efficiently manage the performance of their (direct and indirect) reporting staff.
The added value of Visual management is that anyone entering a work place, even those who are unfamiliar with the detail of the processes, can very rapidly see what is going on, understand it and see what is under control and what isn’t.
With VPM, the current status of the operation can be assessed, at a glance and helps to:
- Understand and indicate work priorities
- See whether performance (usually daily) was met
- Identify the flow of work and what is being done
- Identify when something is going wrong or not happening
- Show what standards of work should be met
- Communicate to everyone what performance measures are in place
- Demonstrate all the elements required for safe and effective work
- Provide real time feedback to everyone involved in the whole process
- Cut down on meetings normally held to discuss work issues
We have worked in many different environments to help Leaders and teams get to grips with creating a better visual workplace.